WEBINAR 11.11 at 11 CET :
Unlock the potential of your IBM i data: Integrate, Transform and Deliver
The growth of data each week, month, year is phenomenal…
The challenge is: How can we ensure we get the most out of our data?
Your existing investments, such as IBM i typically remain in a silo. It your organization’s most critical data asset.
In the competitive world of today, your IT team is therefore always under pressure to accelerate the adoption of the most modern and powerful technologies to be in the lead.
The only practical path forward is to connect the new and existing with a streaming technology like Apache Kafka to feed real-time applications that power use cases ranging from marketing and order replenishment to fraud detection.
Webinar with case study: Stark, Denmark
Join this webinar arranged by SOSY’s partner Precisely to learn how to unlock the potential of your IBM i data by creating data pipelines that integrate, transform, and deliver it to users when and where they need it.
Hear how Stark Denmark uses Precisely Connect CDC to provide data to their organization in real-time.
In a nutshell, join this webinar to:
- Understand the benefits and challenges of building data pipelines that access and integrate data from IBM i systems to modern data platforms
- Learn how Precisely can work with Kafka to help you build real-time data pipelines
- Hear from Stark Denmark how they are using Connect CDC from Precisely and the benefits they are getting
- Aisan Baird, Senior Sales Director at Precisely, providing Connect CDC
- Angelo Agatino Nicolosi, full stack technologist specializing in Cloud Computing and Computer Security, Stark A/S